Gain the skill-set, experience and connections for a data-driven career.
Data is everywhere. In fact, the amount of digital data that exists is growing at a rapid rate—in fact, more than 2.7 zettabytes of data exist in today’s digital universe, and that is projected to grow to 180 zettabytes in 2025.
Data analytics jobs are on the rise, with 1.5 million jobs expected to require analytical skills by 2020, and 190,000 needing deeper Data Analysis skills. Microsoft Excel, SQL, R, Tableau and other programs are proving to be more useful and required every day, automatically giving trained candidates an edge in a competitive marketplace. Careers in data analytics, analytics management, and business intelligence are lucrative and high-growth, and are in-demand across industries.
Learn Data Analytics
Highly-focused data analytics, designed to provide you with the most valuable and highly sought-after skills that will make your resume stick out to future employers. Your analytical tech toolkit will expand to learn SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and various strategies to make you a valuable asset to any company.
You will walk away with valuable, tangible experience. Past students have opted to publish their work, and even become employed by their paired industry partner.
Quick Facts on Data Analytics
1. 1.5 million data analytics professional will be needed by 2019
2. 19% job growth between 2018-2024
3. 190,000 people with deep analytical skills will be needed by 2019
4. For jobs with salaries over 3 to 6 Lakh, 4/10 required skills revolve around data: SQL, Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and SQL Server.
5. 3/7 of the highest paying tech jobs involve data analytics: Analytics Manager, Data Science.
Who can apply?
Bachelor’s Degree ( B.Tech/B.E in any stream), B.COM, BBA, BCA, BSc, Pharma and any degree, Post Graduates (MBA, M com, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech….)
Any experienced candidate who wants to start the career in Data Analytics can apply IT or Non-IT
Data Analytics Syllabus
- Introduction to Data analytics and why is it so important?
- Data Analytics process flow, Types and Source of Data.
- Tools used for Data Analytics, Applications of Data analytics
- Different kinds of analytics, Various analytics tools
- Analytics project methodology, Case study
- Understand the different Data Processing skills.
- Real-Time Analysis on Large Data.
- Introduction to SQL
- SQL data types & operators
- Useful operations in SQL
- Aggregating data in SQL
- Writing sub-queries in SQL
- Understating & creating database, Importing data into table
- Common function & Analytics functions in SQL
- DML & DDL statements in SQL
- Using constraints in SQL, SQL joins
- Define the terms spreadsheet and worksheet.
- Data Type in Excel, Function in Excel
- Start Excel, open an existing workbook, and save a workbook.
- Zoom, preview, and print a worksheet.
- Close a workbook and exit Excel.
- Building Chart and Pivot in excel & Dashboard
- Cleaning the data & Analyzing the data in excel
- Saving and sharing the excel dashboard.
- Introduction to Tableau
- Understanding the Tableau workspace<
- Connecting Data Sources in Tableau
- Adding Dynamism to a View with Parameters
- Saving and Sharing your work-overview
- Individual Axes, Blended Axes, Dual Axes & Combination
- Bar Charts & Stacked Bars
- Line Graphs with Date & Without Date
- Tableau Report & dashboard
- Report Migration to different environment
- Getting started with BI
- Installing, Running, and Interacting with Power BI
- Basic and Advanced Data types in Power BI
- Variable operators in Power BI
- Reading and writing data files to Power BI
- Reporting & Dashboard
- Importance of Reporting
- Visualization & types of Visualization and Report
- How to choose best visualization
- Best reporting practice
- Available Reporting tools available in market
- Exploring the powerful dashboard
- Guidance & Study Material to get Data Analysis Certified
- Sets of Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Study materials
- Cloudera Certified Professional: Data Scientist (CCP: DS)
- EMC Data Science Associate
- NFORMS Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
The Data Analytics course at Data Gyan includes all essential and required concepts so that the students, enrolled for the course can get a better understanding and crack the interviews as well.
The course is intended to give high career boost to the aspirants and provide a better job with good salary.
Get hands-on expertise in data analysis, data manipulation, data experimentation, data evaluation etc.
With this complete Data analytics boot camp training course, get in-depth learning of various Database , reporting, data collection, data analysis, statistical method etc.
The data analytics certification training program lets you master the data analytics techniques.
With data analytics training & certification program , you will learn various Database, SQL,
data visualization, Tableau programming, Data Reporting , Data collection, Business intelligence, sentiment analysis etc.
Basically, you will master the data skills and derive the meaningful insights by analyzing the existing data. Further, you would be able to write SQL code for complex business problems. Be a tableau expert and learn data integration, data blending, graphs, charts etc.
Data analytics program starts with a customized introduction for beginners to make them strong with concepts & also introduces to all required skills which are important to learn Data Analysis.
Hands-on Data analytics training that hones your data analysis skills and various data analytics terminologies like manipulation, evaluation, acquisition, experimentation etc.
At the basic level, you will also learn SQL programming, Tableau programming and familiarize yourself with open source data analytics tool.
Strong Theoretical knowledge along with and Practical components, this unique blend empowers this program to bring the best out of the training.
Once the candidate clears the basic level is entitled to go for advanced.
With data analytics training & certification program online, you will learn various statistical techniques, data visualization, advanced SAS procedures, Tableau programming, sentiment analysis, Data regression, data mining, data manipulation, data modeling, Bayesian inference, probability, R programming, Data integration with R or exploratory analysis etc.
Basically, you will master the big data skills and derive the meaningful insights by analyzing the existing data. Further, you would be able to write SAS code for complex business problems. Be a tableau expert and learn data integration, data blending, graphs, charts etc.
Who should attend Data analytic training course?
Students, IT developers, testers , All Software Professionals
Experienced candidates in the field BPO , Technical Support, Associates.
Business analysts, Sales analysts, Marketing Analysts
Project Managers, Statisticians, Pharma Background
Organizational employees who want to develop a Data Analysis
Professionals who want to be a certified certified data analyst or Tableau expert
Data Analytics Courses Exam and Certification
On registration, you will get access to course modules and start attending instructor-lead classroom sessions .
On successful completion of data analytics training modules for course, including hands-on assignments, and project, you are eligible to apply for data analytics certification courses.
Once certification is awarded, you can start applying for multiple data analytics roles and explore wide job options with attractive salaries.